1. Description of KRP: The Karmaloop Rep Program (“KRP”) is a voluntary marketing program designed to increase awareness of Karmaloop’s brands and properties. KRP participants (“Reps”) may earn money from sales made to customers referred to Karmaloop.
2. Eligibility: You must be 14 years old or older in order to participate in the KRP. Reps must submit W9 (Domestic Reps) or W-8Ben (International Reps) tax forms to Karmaloop in order to be eligible to receive payments as a KRP participant.
3. Karmaloop Content: Karmaloop will provide Reps with images, photographs, and other content (“Karmaloop Content”). Karmaloop Content also includes all content made available on the karmaloop.com and plndr.com website. You may use the Karmaloop Content solely for the purpose of promoting Karmaloop’s brands and properties and identifying yourself as a Rep. You acknowledge that Karmaloop owns all rights, including trademark and copyright rights, in and to the Karmaloop Content. You will stop using Karmaloop Content immediately upon our request.
4. Marketing Activities: As a Rep, you agree to promote Karmaloop’s brand and properties in a positive way at all times. Be courteous and polite when you are in your community promoting. Feel free to give your KRP rep code to all your friends. The more you sell, the more you make.
At the same time, you agree that you will not engage in marketing activities, whether online or offline, that we deem inappropriate in any way or that are illegal (“Prohibited Activities”). Prohibited Activities include, but are not limited to:
(a) promoting or encouraging fraud, hate crime, pornography, or racism;
(b) operating, utilizing, or promoting links to any website that contains, displays or promotes any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, or offers any illegal goods or services;
(c) sending email “spam” in violation of any law;
(d) promoting Karmaloop through the use of the names, trademarks and/or logos of any Karmaloop competitor;
(e) bidding on the terms “Karmaloop”, “PLNDR”, “Brick Harbor”, “Monark” or “MissKL” as keywords in connection with online advertising;
(f) the use of email addresses which include the terms “Karmaloop”, “PLNDR”, “Brick Harbor”, “Monark”, “MissKL” or any variations thereof.
(g) by participating in the KRP, you may not join and promote through Karmaloop, PLNDR, MissKL or Brick Harbor affiliate programs. If you do wish to participate in the affiliate program, you must discontinue with the KRP.
All images, photographs, and other content used as part of your marketing activities shall be either Karmaloop Content or properly licensed third party content.
If you engage in any Prohibited Activities, your participation in the KRP will automatically terminate and you will forfeit all points and other compensation earned and/or unredeemed.
5. You agree that you will not register any domain names which include any Karmaloop trademarks or variations thereof, including but not limited to Karmaloop, PLNDR, Brick Harbor, Monark and MissKL. If you want to set up a website at a particular domain that includes a Karmaloop trademark for KRP activities, you may request that we register the domain name by contacting us at [KRP@karmaloop.com]. If we approve your request, we will register the domain name in Karmaloop’s name, and allow you to use the domain solely for KRP activities for so long as you participate in the KRP.
6. Social Networking: We encourage Reps to be active on social networks. However, you may not use the terms Karmaloop and Plndr. or any variations thereof as a name, user name, page or profile on any social networking services.
7. Points: A Rep that has been inactive for a 90 day period will have their unredeemed points cancelled on the 90th day of inactivity.
Any points earned by an active Rep have to be redeemed and used before 180 days or they will be cancelled.
8. Termination: Karmaloop may terminate your participation in the KRP at any time and for any reason.
9. Release of Karmaloop: In exchange for participating in the KRP, you agree to release, indemnify, and defend Karmaloop from any claims, lawsuits, damages, expenses (including attorney fees) and any other liability, resulting from or in connection with your activities in the KRP, including Prohibited Activities. This provision will survive the termination of this agreement.
You represent and all information you have submitted as part of your KRP application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
Stay positive and you will achieve Good Karma!